How to Buy Tickets and Passes 2012
Our Festival Pass allows you the opportunity to book tickets online in advance and are an ideal way to get as much out of the festival as possible.
Can be purchased in person and online.
Can only be purchased in person at Festival Box Offices beginning 1 October.
Festival Box Office
Marina Mall Box Office opened from 1 October to 20 October.
Emirates Palace Box Office opened from 11 October to 20 October.
1 – 10 October: Noon – 10pm.
11 – 20 October: Noon until 30 minutes after the last scheduled screening start time.
Single screenings: AED 30. - Tickets are no longer on sale
Students: AED 20, discounts available for groups of 11 or more. (Only available at Box Office)
- Must be purchased in person
Festival Pass: AED 400 - Passes are no longer on sale
- Purchase and redeem on line or in person
- See as many films as you like – good for all screenings, Opening Night and Closing Night and Feature Awards Ceremony not available.
- One ticket per screening
- No concurrent screening
Ten-Voucher Package: AED 250 (Only available at Box Office)
- Must be purchased in person
- Good for all screenings
- Share with families and friends
Online methods of payment: MasterCard or Visa , In-person methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa or cash.
Master classes, panel discussions and workshops are free.
Sold-out Screenings and Standby Tickets
When a screening sells out, there may still be an opportunity to purchase tickets. Additional tickets may become available at www.adff.ae at 12:01 am on the morning of the screening.
Fifteen minutes prior to each screening, tickets may become available on a first-come, first-served basis to those waiting in the stand-by queue at the box office.
Infants do not require a ticket if they do not occupy a seat. Children aged 2-5 years are admitted free, provided you obtain a ticket at the Box Office in advance of the screening. Normal ticketing policies apply to children six years and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please refer to our content guidelines (see page 11) to assist in the selection of your films.
- Tickets are required for all screenings by all patrons.
- Passes may be redeemed online or at any Festival Box Office. Please note that tickets must be collected at the Box Office before all screenings.
- Admission and seating is guaranteed only until 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the program. Late admission is at the discretion of the theatre manager.
- There are no reserved seats for any screening.
- No refunds, exchanges or re-printed tickets will be issued under any circumstances.
- Tickets may not be re-sold.
- All screenings are subject to change without notice. Changes are publicised at www.adff.ae.
- By using your ticket, you agree that you may be recorded, photographed and/or filmed for no fee.
- Unauthorized recording or photography of ADFF programmes is against the law. Anyone caught may be subject to prosecution.
- ADFF will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused to the ticketholder.
Call +971 2 401 1900
Information lines are open 1 – 20 October from 10am until 10pm.
Questions may also be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.