Tickets and Passes are now on sale!
Our Festival Pass gives you the opportunity to book tickets online in advance. It’s an ideal way to get as much out of the Festival as possible.
Festival Pass: AED 400 - Buy now
- Purchase and redeem online or in person.
- See as many films as you like. It’s good for all regular screenings (does not include Opening Night, the Closing Film or the Awards Ceremony).
- One ticket per screening, five tickets per day.
Can be purchased in person and online.
Single Screenings: AED 30 - Buy now
Students: AED 20 (available only at the Box Office)
Can be purchased only in person at Festival Box Offices beginning October 16.
6-Voucher Package: AED 150
12-Voucher Package: AED 240
- Available only at the Box Office.
- Must be purchased in person.
- Good for all regular screenings (does not include Opening Night, the Closing Film or the Awards Ceremony).
- Share with family and friends.
ADFF Talks Film
Is free to attend and includes master classes, panel discussions and workshops.
Methods of Payment
Online: Mastercard or Visa
Box Office: Mastercard, Visa or cash
Sold-Out Screenings & Standby Tickets
When a screening sells out, there may still be an opportunity to purchase tickets. Additional tickets may become available online at adff.ae at 12:01 am on the morning of the screening.
Fifteen minutes prior to each screening, tickets may become available on a first-come, first-served basis to those waiting in the standby queue at the box office.
Infants do not require a ticket if they do not occupy a seat. Children 2–5 years old are admitted free, provided you obtain a ticket at the box office in advance of the screening. Normal ticketing policies apply to children six years old and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Refer to our Content Guidelines to assist in the selection of your films.
- Tickets are required for all screenings by all patrons.
- Passes may be redeemed online or at any Festival Box Office. Tickets must be collected at the Box Office before all screenings.
- Admission and seating are guaranteed only until 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the program. Late admission is at the discretion of the theatre manager.
- There are no reserved seats for any screening.
- No refunds, exchanges or reprinted tickets will be issued under any circumstances.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- All screenings are subject to change without notice. Changes are publicised at adff.ae.
- By using your ticket, you agree that you may be recorded, photographed or filmed to promote the Festival without remuneration.
- Unauthorized recording or photography of ADFF programmes is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
- ADFF will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to the ticketholder whatsoever or howsoever caused.
Box Office Locations & Hours
Vox Cinemas, Marina Mall Box Office
October 16–23: 12:00 noon–10:00 pm
October 24 –November 1: 12:00 noon until 30 minutes after the start time of the last scheduled screening.
Emirates Palace Box Office
October 23 –November 1: 10:00 am until 30 minutes after the start time of the last scheduled screening.
Dress code for movie screenings in Emirates Palace is smart casual (no shorts, flip-flops or sleeveless vests). Call 02 690 9000 for details.
For Box Office Inquiries Only
Send your questions about buying tickets and theatre policies to: email@example.com.
You may also call 056 689 8668 for assistance.
Information lines are open October 16–November 1 from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm.