Tickets and Passes are no longer on sale
Festival Passes - no longer on sale
Our Festival Pass allows you the opportunity to book tickets online in advance and is an ideal way to get as much out of the Festival as possible.
Festival Pass: AED 400
- Purchase and redeem online or in person
- See as many films as you like, it’s good for all regular screenings (does not include Opening Night, Closing Night or the Awards Ceremony).
- One ticket per screening
- No concurrent screenings
- no longer on sale
Can be purchased in person and online.
Single Screenings: AED 30
Students: AED 20 (available only at the Box Office)
Can be purchased only in person at Festival Box Offices beginning October 14.
Six-Voucher Package: AED 150; 12-Voucher Package: AED 240
- Available only at the Box Office
- Must be purchased in person
- Good for all regular screenings
- Share with family and friends
Can be purchased at Festival Box Offices for AED 30.
Master classes, panel discussions and workshops are free.
Methods of PaymentFESTIVAL BOX OFFICES & HOURS
Online: Mastercard or Visa
Box Office: Mastercard, Visa or cash
Marina Mall Box Office is open:
October 14–24: 12:00 noon–10:00 pm
October 25 –November 2: 12:00 noon until 30 minutes after the start time of the last scheduled screening.
Emirates Palace Box Office is open:
October 24–November 1: 10:00 am until 30 minutes after the start time of the last scheduled screening.
Dress code for movie screenings in Emirates Palace is smart casual (no shorts, flip-flops or sleeveless vests). Contact 02 690 9000 for more details.
Sold-Out Screenings & Standby Tickets
When a screening sells out, there may still be an opportunity to purchase tickets. Additional tickets may become available online at adff.ae at 12:01 am on the morning of the screening.
Fifteen minutes prior to each screening, tickets may become available on a first-come, first-served basis to those waiting in the standby queue at the box office.
Infants do not require a ticket if they do not occupy a seat. Children aged 2–5 years old are admitted free, provided you obtain a ticket at the box office in advance of the screening. Normal ticketing policies apply to children six years and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Refer to our Content Guidelines on page 11 to assist in the selection of your films.
- Tickets are required for all screenings by all patrons.
- Passes may be redeemed online or at any Festival Box Office. Tickets must be collected at the Box Office before all screenings.
- Admission and seating is guaranteed only until 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the program. Late admission is at the discretion of the theatre manager.
- There are no reserved seats for any screening.
- No refunds, exchanges or reprinted tickets will be issued under any circumstances.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- All screenings are subject to change without notice. Changes are publicised at adff.ae.
- By using your ticket, you agree that you may be recorded, photographed and/or filmed for no fee.
- Unauthorized recording or photography of ADFF programmes is against the law. Violators may be subject to prosecution.
- ADFF will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to the ticketholder whatsoever or howsoever caused.
FOR BOX OFFICE INQUIRIES ONLY
Send your questions about buying tickets and theatre policies to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call 056 6898668 for assistance. Information lines are open October 14–November 2, 10:00 am–9:00 pm.